Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Ukulele lesson

                                          Today we did ukulele and I learnt how to back strum. At first we did some warm ups then back strum. how you do back strum is easy really you strum down then back up and that counts as one strum. Bridget and I made up a song and we did not back strum because it can be challenging and we were not confident. Ukulele is one of my hobbies I love the sound and it relaxes me ukulele is my favourite instrument! I hope you enjoy the song and if you don't play ukulele you should and try back strumming!     

6 comments:

  1. Well done Bridget and Emily, your skills are progressing well! You worked together well on your timing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss J, thank you for the feedback and I really enjoyed this and keep looking at my blog im going to have more ukulele.

      Delete
  2. Awesome ukulele playing girls! Your timing is excellent, and your transitions are quite smooth. Good on you both for making up your own song, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work girls! That sounded really good cant wait to hear more of your playing you have really improved since I last heard you play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rose-elle, Thank you for the feedback and I hope you will enjoy the rest of my learning. I think that i am improving as well. I have learnt a couple of times.

      Delete
  4. Well done that was really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.