Friday, June 9, 2017

Response to the unknown photograph.

The unknown photograph

In this unnamed photograph there is a calm, lazy ocean breeze, with a section of a trunk showing its age with dry and deserted colours. The appealing, lavender sky transforms into a darker shade. I wish I could know the name of the photographer so I can see other photographs from him/her.
The unknown photographer has left a delightful ocean photo with islands in the background.


I am intrigued by the different colours throughout the whole photograph. The colours in the sky is a mix with light and dark lavender, it makes me think there is a light breeze. Since this photograph is a beach setting the colours are mostly blue, white, and purple, but in this photo on the islands you can see the green.


I like how this photographer has taken the photo at the right time. this photo was taken at the right time because, I see that the ocean wave is about to crash onto the shore so you can see the white foam form on the wave. Also this was taken at the right time because of the lighting, I think that this photo was taken mid day where the tide looks like it's going out.


This beach looks like it has been well taken cared of. The sand is bare with no rubbish to be seen. Unlike other beaches people can walk along with bare feet without being concerned about stepping on sharp rubbish. When I look at it I see no rubbish which makes me want to change and start to take care of the environment.


I think overall that this photo is well taken photo and the colours are magnificent. This photo makes me feel relaxed and calm. I recommend for you to look after you beach/lake and not litter.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.