Monday, August 13, 2018

Quick write!

Firework minefield!

“Leave me alone, I’m about to watch the lights in the sky!” Pauline bellowed. 

“What lights? There are no lights in the sky” Sally said as a confused look swept over her face.

“I mean the loud fireworks we planned!” Pauline reminded Sally. 



Sally jumped up in excitement, the young, small 4 yo girl was joyed. The loud fireworks had started and gave Pauline a startle. The sparking fireworks were everywhere, it was a minefield. They had to get out of their right away, they dodged as many fireworks as they could, but Sally slowly lay her foot on one that was ready to blow.



We had 5 minutes to complete this story. We were given a sentence starter which was - “Leave me alone, I’m about to watch the lights in the sky!” Pauline bellowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.