Friday, August 10, 2018

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection!!
Am I on task?
I think that I am on task most of the time, the only thing that would put my of what I'm doing is listening to music. I am getting thing done, all I need to do is writing, maths and other things. I'm feeling proud with myself and of what I have achieved. The thing I need to focus on is my maths. I need to stop talking to my friends all the time last week I wasn't on task.
Am I managing my time well?
I think I am managing my time pretty good, I have done everything I have need to this week. I need to do my writing and I should've started it but I haven't. I have finished my kiwi kids news and I have been doing things ahead of time.
Is trello working for me?
I think that trello is a guide for me, it really helps me with what I need to do. I can look in the overdue tasks and do the things that I need to do. I don't really use my own list, which I need to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.