Thursday, August 16, 2018

Weekly reflection

Weekly Reflection
What will change in the school look like for me?
I think that the school changing with a new principle is going to be very different. The new principle won't be the same and there would be different expectations. The school changing a bit won't affect me much because I'm not the one who has a whole different teacher.
Will I change?
I don't think that I will change much, it affect me. The only way I would change is the different rules that the new principle put in. I won't change my behavior I will still act the same.

What can I expect when the school changes?
I expect that there will be different rules, expectations. I think that students could act differently in front of the new teacher/principle. I expect that different things will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.