Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Weekly reflection wk 6

Weekly Reflection!
What does SDL mean to you?
I think that SDL is an important time to catch up on work you haven't finished or your behind on. I think if we had no SDL time the we wouldn't get thing done in time and we wouldn't have time to do anything we want to do for example Ukulele.
Have I been able to complete tasks on time or am I behind?
I am behind on some of my tasks and I need to manage my time. I am ahead on some of my tasks, like maths buddy. I need to focus more on my writing and scratch.
Will I use SDL time to make sure I am focusing on my personal inquiry?
I am using SDL to do some of my personal inquiry but I think I'm doing more of it at home. I am up to date for my personal inquiry so I don't need to use SDL to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.