Monday, September 4, 2017

Weekend journal

My weekend journal
On Friday night I went to Holly's house so I could help with the kids because it was Matt's birthday. When my nephew Tyson went to be a while after his friend Cody came over for a bit but Tyson was in bed. Tyson met his friend at the hospital in Christchurch, and they have the same condition so they met there and became friends. It was a coincidence that they were both there at the same time and with the same condition. The next day Holly took me home. I decided to make a present/card for fathers day, I made a big poster with some of the pictures from the photo albums. On Sunday I made a lemon cheesecake for fathers day, and wrapped presents.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.