Monday, February 26, 2018

Weekend Journal


Weekend journal
On Friday Mum took Thomas and I to town for Thomas's doctor appointment. We brought tea and picked up Elizabeth and Tallisha her best friend. When we got home Mum and Dad went back into town and Thomas and I went to watch the rugby, Blues vs Hurricanes the Hurricanes won. After the game we got home Thomas went to bed and I packed my bag for a survival camp for Sea Scouts. On Saturday I went to the survival camp. It was freezing last night because we weren't aloud our sleeping bags. Me and Drayden walked from our huts to the fire at 3am and stayed there until it rained. On Sunday I went to bed after my shower and then woke up at lunch. Elizabeth and I watched a movie on Netflix until Thomas had to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.