Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Weekly reflection

Weekly Reflection 
Am I willing to step forward and say something isn't working for me?
I think that If something isn't working for me I would ask for help, just like when I couldn't figure out how to work it some one helped me. I am fine with saying something isn't working for me, because if I don't then I wont get help.
Am I able to be clear in what I want to talk about when there is an issue?
I think if I have a problem with my work I will be able to explain the problem pretty good. I think that if I had a problem with a class mate then it would be a bit different. I am fine with explaining my issue's. 
What I accomplished.
This week I have done extremely well on my personal inquiry, I have booked a sausage sizzle at the warehouse and I have a Sunday market planned. I haven't managed my time as well, I finished all my math sheets.

1 comment:

  1. I WOULD'T BERATE YOURSELF TOO HARD EMILY.YOU HAVE HAD A VERY BUSY WEEK PERSONALLY.
    I THINK YOUR TIME MANAGEMENT HAS BEEN PRETTY GOOD.CONGRATULATE YOURSELF ON YOUR ACHEIVEMENTS LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES.ASK ANY INVENTOR HOW MANY MISTAKES THEY MADE BEFORE THEY GOT IT RIGHT.ALWAYS THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE.THE GLASS IS HALF FULL,NOT HALF EMPTY.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.