Thursday, September 13, 2018

Weekly Reflection

Weekly Reflection

I think that if we have a balanced schedule. I think if people aren't getting their work done then they should be monitored and told what to do. I think that I am good at managing my own time, I don't think I need a structure. I don't want to get rid of trello to do list because it is a guide for me. I don't enjoy being told what to do and when to do it. I feel like I can get thing finished more when I go by my own schedule. I keep focus by knowing when I am not focus. I can keep focus by not talking to other people and to just get on with it. If I am not being focused then I would like my friends to tell me to get focused. I need to be trusted by my teacher that I can get on with my work without him telling me what to do. I will take charge in my learning with some motivation and a guide. I am going to use my trello more often when the to do list is gone. I will put everything I need to do and focus on the learning I need to get done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.