Friday, October 19, 2018

Weekly reflection

Weekly reflection!

How has the first week gone?
My first has gone a bit bumpy. I didn't get into a rhythm straight away. Later in the week I managed my time really well. I got khan done, I did my personal inquiry and I have going by my trello. My week has been good but next week will be better because I will have a rhythm. 
Does my personal inquiry project feel big or small?
I think that my inquiry could be bigger, it is a little simple. One of the reasons why it is simple is because I am also doing another inquiry with my friends and may be making a business.  I don't think that it is a problem that my photography project is simple.
Is my personal inquiry timetable effective?
I think that my timetable is really effective because I will always check it and I will follow it. I think my timetable is a guide to guide me where to go and what to do.
Will I continuously need to change my timetable?
I don't think I will need to because I have planned it out how I want to do my photography. The only time I probably need to change my timetable is because something comes up. I hope that I don't change my timetable that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.